Update on Gardasil, the HPV vaccine
According to the CDC, more than 6 million American women contract the human papilloma virus (HPV) annually, yet cervical cancer claims less than 3,900 women. In the U.K., cervical cancer claims a mere 400 lives per year. Your risk of dying from cervical cancer is very low because your immune system is usually strong enough to clear up this kind of infection on its own, and does so in more than 90 percent of all cases. The CDC even admits to this fact on their website.
WHY is the HPV vaccine being promoted when:
1) It prevents a type of cancer that is very rare to begin with.
2) It protects against a virus that, 98 percent of the time, is not the cause of cervical cancer
3) According to a New England Journal of Medicine study, the use of condoms reduces the incidence of HPV by 70 percent, offering FAR better protection than Gardasil.
4) It is promoted to girls years before becoming sexually active, even though the vaccine may only offer about three years worth of protection.
5) It prevents just 4 out of more than 100 strains of HPV; all of which your body can clear up on its own in 90 percent of all cases anyway.
6) It has NOT been proven safe. No one knows if it can cause cancer or infertility, for example.
7) And why would the feds go so far as to add Gardasil to the list of vaccinations that all female immigrants ages 11 to 26 MUST get before they can obtain a green card?
The federal government's Vaccine Adverse Events Reporting System (VAERS) has received over 9,000 reports of problems since the vaccine's introduction in 2006, which include at least 28 spontaneous abortions, and 27 deaths. Gardasil contains Polysorbate-80 – a surfactant used in pharmacology to deliver certain drugs or chemical agents across the blood-brain barrier -- which has been linked to infertility in mice. Researchers Gajdova et.al. found that administration of Polysorbate-80 decreased the weight of the uterus and ovaries, and caused chronic estrogenic stimulation. The ovaries of the mice were also without corpora lutea (a progesterone-secreting endocrine tissue that forms immediately after ovulation) and had degenerative follicles.
Gardasil also contains L-histadine, and histamines have been found to increase clot production five-fold when combined with surfactants! (L-histidine can also pass through your placental wall to your fetus.) A lab report, Surfactants Attenuate Gas Embolism-induced Thrombin Production used surfactants like Perftoran, not Polysorbate-80, in their trials, but could Polysorbate-80 have a similar effect? Could this explain why death from blood clots within hours or days is the most common form of death after receiving Gardasil?
· The HPV Vaccine: Preventive Care or Human Sacrifice? http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/05/10/the-hpv-vaccine-preventive-care-or-human-sacrifice.aspx
· Thousands Have Gotten Sick from Gardasil HPV Vaccine http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2007/12/22/thousands-have-gotten-sick-from-gardasil-hpv-vaccine.aspx
Why Use Vaccine for HPV When Green Tea Works? http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2008/06/24/why-use-vaccine-for-hpv-when-green-tea-works.aspx
Source: www.Mercola.com October 25, 2008 - Issue 1178
Reference: see my Blog #1